Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Decorative Spell

I own this DVD......mainly because I loved the book and the cast is divine....but also because I love to swoon over this HOUSE!!! I love every inch of this enchanted victorian delight!!
It is even MORE spectacular at night.......I could sit on this porch every night with my glass of wine....and my cat.....

Hello back yard facing the OCEAN.....in the movie they eat breakfast here...under a huge oak with windchimes twinkling overhead.....

Oh yes and why not have some brownies for breakfast with our tea by the herb garden....



I must really be off to make some toast....but before I go, here are just a few more shots of this fabulous house!


May I borrow some fresh lavendar or perhaps some mugwart?

Excuse me while I go redecorate......

No comments: