Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally....October!!

I have been waiting ever so patientely....pursing my lips...squinting my eyes....drumming my fingers...waiting to turn the calendar. Finally you are here. My lover!

October 1st....even my cat can feel the energy! Today is the day I light my pumpkin spice candles, put on the tea kettle, crank up the Witchy Woman CD and adorn my head with my farvorite witches hat. Today is the day that I lay out all of my Halloween Decorations...to be admired and yes, sometimes even caressed just a little;)....

While I wait for the mood to strike me to start flying around putting all of the Halloween Bling in their place....I thumb through magazines and wander on the internet to find inspiration.......I leave you with my favorites.....








































See you tomorrow......
















No comments: