Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Witchin in the Kitchen....

Spent the weekend brewing up some concoctions for the family.....I've been promising them that I would make breakfast cookies (oatmeal cookies with extra oatmeal, cinnamin, and flaxseed) so I thought since I was going to destroy my kitchen I might as well make some banana bread and try a new pumpkin chocolate chip recipe.....
Then I remembered that I had some sugar cookie dough and new cat cookie cutters.....


At least our family always knows where that "little black hair" comes from in OUR food....ha....
Bon Appetit!!!
Here are some other autumn goodies for some culinary inspiration.......I am totally going to do this spinach dip bread bowl!
Cute little napkin holders made from cinnamin sticks...


This soup looks like way too much work....





Sweet Dreams!

No comments: