Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tree Houses


Tree Houses are on MY mind this week. .....I love tree houses....I have always been enchanted by them, have always wanted one of my very own, even (especially) as an adult. All I would need are candles, music, a warm blanket for my hammock, a bottle of wine, a good book and Luna curled at my feet and I could spend days in the tree tops swaying in the breeze! sigh......

We watched Swiss Family Robinson last weekend which just ignited my DESPERATE NEED to build a tree house before I get too old to climb the stairs up to my magical hideout.....oh wait, we don't have any trees.

So we are in the midst of drawing up our OWN tree house plans and finding the perfect spot at Nona and Opa's house to build this summer. Of course Max thinks the tree house is for him....

I leave you with some images of tree houses that dance in my head like sugar plums as I drift to sleep.....











I would love a chicken too........




How amazing is this tree?





I know this is not an actual tree house....but I bet inside it is a house for all sorts of magical creatures!....


Hello lover....




No comments: