Sunday, February 15, 2009

I heart Valentines Day



I love that Valentines Day falls in the middle of winter....when a holiday is so desperately needed to perk me up! I love that there are no "expectations" with this holiday....I can do as little or as much as I want...without any guilt! I love suprising my family with special touches and little surprises....

This year we had a quiet family dinner with heart shaped pizza, heart shaped cookies, heart shaped cupcakes, chocolate lips and kitty cocktails with extra cherries! Everyone got a “Bag O Love” and we finished the night with a movie (which was stupid….don’t rent Open Season 2)


The girls are so busy lately….they are hardly ever home….so if it takes food and gifts to lure them…so be it!!



Look at what I found in MY “Bag O Love”….purrrfect!!!

No comments: