Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school

Although I am posting some pictures of Max's first day of THIRD GRADE....it does NOT Mean that summer is "over." I have an album of random summer pictures that will be posted when summer is officially over...which is in the middle of September, early October (according to the seasons by Munn).

Max was not as thrilled to get his "first day of school picture" taken this year. He was tired and it was too bright out (hence the pirate look ....aarg). This is all I have!

My favorite is this one....a visual of how much he grew in one year. I wish I took a picture of his feet from last year to this one...




Don't know why I cant get this one to turn right side up....but when you only have about 5 pictures...I must post them all....

This is Max and his best friend, Adam. "Kind of like brothers but really like step brothers but not."

I started a tradition when Max went to kindergarten to have a Back to School cake after the first day of school. Max wanted a "skater dude cake" this year.... here are his neighborhood buddies and Adam .....they took the cake outside after this picture and devoured it with their hands.....

No comments: