Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BEWITCHED...

I loved this show.....never missed an episode! I always wanted to not only be as gorgeous and perky as Samantha, but I have ALWAYS wanted to drum up a little magic with the twitch of my nose!

Loved Tabitha!....I swear my baby pictures look like just like her!!.....even though my finger was usually inside instead of along-side my nose.....

The enchanting Endora....what an evil woman. Loved her.








Oh DARRRWOOOD....I never liked him....what a nerd. And I hated how he tried to contain Samantha's magic, insisting that she behave like a normal suburban housewife.


Yet when he did something stupid, which is very common for the mere mortal husband, he always allowed her to cast a few spells or chant a few incantations to get him out of trouble.


Ahhh...the famous Samantha look.....




Remember the Witches Council?.....



I would love to be invited for cocktails at the Steven's residence.....



She turns into a black cat right after he kisses her, remember?



Be Witched this evening.......

No comments: